Vacancies in our Dublin Office
Would you be interested in working for a dynamic and globally ambitious company?
TestReach is an exciting, award-winning company, head-quartered in Dublin, who are driving innovative change through their unique online assessment platform.
To work at TestReach you need to be adaptable, innovative and focused on customer and user success. If you would like to join our team to have fun, work hard and enjoy flexible working conditions, then get in touch.
We currently have openings in the following areas:
Working with key members of our sales team, you will be responsible for presenting our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific customer requirements, answering product and services-related questions, and recommending ways to promote and sell the products to align with the customers business.
We are looking for a tech savvy, smart and driven professional to be a key contributor to complex sales processes, working closely with our prospects to ensure that our best in class platform is successfully sold.
You can expect a fantastic opportunity to take a consultative, strategic approach to maximising sales and the opportunity to really progress your skillset and career path.
- Experience in Pre-Sales / Business Development role, ideally within an Enterprise Software environment
- A solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development or delivery
- An ability to thrive and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- A love for great customer service and relationship building
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, flexible, and adaptable nature
- Great at working in a team and contributing ideas
- Supporting the Sales team in responding to enquiries about the product feature set
- Answering technical queries or liaising with Development to answer these queries as appropriate
- Working with Services to develop cost proposals for delivery scenarios
- Crafting the narrative approach to product demo’s, set-up and delivery of the demo’s
- Analysing prospect requirements and mapping to TestReach workflows and features
- Maintaining the sales product database
- Supporting the sales team in writing proposals and responding to tenders
- Providing a sales-to-services handover for complex projects
- Providing feedback to Product Management on areas of demand
Supervisors / Invigilators
Remote supervision of exam candidates, carried out over the Web. This role is Dublin-based and although there are home-working options, successful candidates will be required to attend our offices in Clonskeagh at various times. Comprehensive training, role playing and computer equipment supplied to successful candidates.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in another second European language desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Have excellent observation skills
- Able to take control of situations
- Commitment to be available for supervision on a regular basis
- Flexible approach to working with the ability to take on shifts throughout the year (not just during the summer months)
- Extremely reliable – these are high-stakes exams, so Invigilators must turn up for shifts they have committed to
- Must be able to pay good attention to detail and record information accurately
- Calm under pressure
- Experience of working or studying in a higher education environment, with knowledge of examinations process is preferable but not essential
- Ideal for someone looking for flexibility in working times, with options for home-working
- Previous exam invigilation experience is preferable but not essential
Home Office Requirements
- Must have a strong, reliable internet connection
- Must be able to connect a LAN cable (provided) directly from the computer into the modem at your house.
- Successful applicants will be provided with a supervisor station (computer, monitor, keyboard, headset, mouse and cables).
- If recruited, you will be required to download some software onto your own separate device like a phone or tablet.