Vacancies in our Dublin Office
Would you be interested in working for a dynamic and globally ambitious company?
TestReach is an exciting, award-winning company, head-quartered in Dublin, who are driving innovative change through their unique online assessment platform.
To work at TestReach you need to be adaptable, innovative and focused on customer and user success. If you would like to join our team to have fun, work hard and enjoy flexible working conditions, then get in touch.
We currently have openings in the following areas:
Working with key members of our sales team, you will be responsible for presenting our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific customer requirements, answering product and services-related questions, and recommending ways to promote and sell the products to align with the customers business.
We are looking for a tech savvy, smart and driven professional to be a key contributor to complex sales processes, working closely with our prospects to ensure that our best in class platform is successfully sold.
You can expect a fantastic opportunity to take a consultative, strategic approach to maximising sales and the opportunity to really progress your skillset and career path.
- Experience in Pre-Sales / Business Development role, ideally within an Enterprise Software environment
- A solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development or delivery
- An ability to thrive and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- A love for great customer service and relationship building
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, flexible, and adaptable nature
- Great at working in a team and contributing ideas
- Supporting the Sales team in responding to enquiries about the product feature set
- Answering technical queries or liaising with Development to answer these queries as appropriate
- Working with Services to develop cost proposals for delivery scenarios
- Crafting the narrative approach to product demo’s, set-up and delivery of the demo’s
- Analysing prospect requirements and mapping to TestReach workflows and features
- Maintaining the sales product database
- Supporting the sales team in writing proposals and responding to tenders
- Providing a sales-to-services handover for complex projects
- Providing feedback to Product Management on areas of demand